Juggling the Big 3 gives you a step-by-step systematic plan for developing your personal brand, client business, and leadership mindset (the “Big 3”).
Advancing in your career (whatever your future aspirations) requires more than being a great lawyer— at some point (either to remain where you are or to move on) you'll need the Big 3 (personal brand, client business, and leadership mindset (the “Big 3”)) — and this book shows you how to develop them all. Juggling the Big 3 is by definition informative but also enjoyable, as its light tone is laced with cartoons and humorous (real-life law firm) anecdotes. It’s a "must-read" for all ambitious lawyers — but illuminating for anyone.
Who should be reading Juggling the Big 3 for Lawyers?
- Aspiring lawyers and law students eager for insights into how to embark upon their legal career;
- Newly qualified lawyers keen to prepare themselves thoroughly for the road ahead;
- Senior associates aiming for partnership;
- Recently appointed partners startled by the new challenges of partnership, and by how much the game has changed overnight; or
- HR, training and professional development partners, responsible for encouraging and developing the firm’s talent.